Sunday 15 January 2017

Things to Do in London



Hello Guys,

I went down to London during Summer 16' to visit some attractions that I never have time to see. It was a fun trip and I LOVE London even though it’s like 80 miles away from my hometown and I can hardly go down. I usually drive to London but this time I knew it would be a late night so public transport it was! I can honestly say that I hate any forms of public transport and I start missing Brody (my car). I’ve given you guys a list of where I went and some food recommendations. These sightseeing attractions that are listed below had the fewest queues and easy access from the tube station. Some places I walked to as they were closer to walk than take the tube.
(All pictures are my own)

London Paddington

Attractions

 Tower of London






Tower Bridge







The Shard






Trafalgar Square








Buckingham Palace










St James’s Park






M & M World







Food


Brunch

Mimo’s Café Bar
(19 London Street, Paddington, London, W2 1HL)

The food was great but I was so busy eating I didn’t take any pictures! The menu was quite interesting as they catered for meat lovers as well as vegetarians. They didn’t really have any ‘halal’ signs so I just went for the fish and veg options. The prices for most meals were around £10 and I saw the breakfast prices which were around £4.50. Very reasonable prices if you want a quick lunch. However, the place is quite cramped so knees in!

Early Evening Meal
Wok to Walk
(39 Great Windmill St, Soho, London, W1D 7LX)

            Great for food lovers who want quick Asian street food – after a long walk of sightseeing, this is definitely an energy boost that was much needed. You can choose your own flavours, rice or noodles, meat or veg! Bargain prices as well. I chose a combo of Jasmine Rice, Chicken Breast, Broccoli and Hot Asia Sauce (the spiciest sauce). Again, apologies for not taking food pictures!

Thank you for reading guys! If you’ve been to any of these places or if you want to recommend me some new places to try in London, then please leave a comment below.

Masuma
xxx

            Click below to follow me on

Instagram

Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment