Firstly, lets start off with foundation - The Nars All Day Luminous Foundation. I got this from Fenwick, Brent Cross. I have heard so many opinions on this foundation and I was apprehensive to try it. However, I was completely wrong. The foundation is a watery consistency but so easily blend-able and such high coverage.
|Colour: 634 & 636|
|Colour: Cappuccino & Damson|
Beauty Blender: £6
|Colour: Golden Glow|
The colours in the palette are:
- ND010 - Metallic pale mocha.
- ND020 - Powdery chocolate shimmer.
- ND030 - Matte black.
- ND040 - Golden copper with chocolate undertones.
- ND050 - Chocolate truffle.
- ND060 - Deep chocolate with a golden shimmer.
- ND070 - Pale chocolate with muted rose pink undertones.
- ND080 - Pale mocha shimmer.
- ND090 - Rusty copper shimmer.
- ND100 - Pale creamy nude shimmer.
- ND110 - Peach tinted cream with beige undertones and a shimmer finish.
- ND120 - Pale golden chocolate shimmer.
- ND130 - Pale pink nude.
- ND140 - Pale cream shimmer.
- ND150 - Pale brown coffee.
I used the Golden Copper and Chocolate Truffle in my recent pictures - have a look on INSTAGRAM
That's it for now - Thank You for reading. Check my looks out on INSTAGRAM
If you guys want me to write about something you're more interested in.. then let me know..
Follow me on INSTAGRAM